Friday, April 29, 2011

Just A Little Further

Addiction

And on the next day. Getting ready with that wonderful juice, coffee. Now, it wasn’t Starbucks, but it was in a Starbucks mug. My father has an obsession with Rocky Mountain Roastery. It is literally the only coffee in the house. That man makes my brother ship packages of the stuff to him to fill his need. Comes back with pounds of it after visiting. What a weirdo. Maybe I should get him a local coffee sampler. Some Anodyne, Stone Creek, Alterra, Sven’s, and maybe some of that fair trade stuff from work. Which is technically Madison, but you get the drift.

Orange Tree

Anything not brown is photograph worthy. If you spend time outside in the early spring, you know what I am talking about.

A Bridge Soon to Be No More

Damn punk ass kids always starting things on fire. A week later I came back, the best photo of this spot I took with my iPhone. Check it out on istagr.am, I’m jdbphoto. Follow me! Please!

Train Switch

The old rails are so integrated into the community and the river. What an obvious place to find right of ways. I’ve covered quite a few miles, however just beyond this point it became a bit too overgrown.

Bolts

The bolts, they speak to me. (not in a weird I’m crazy way)

Jon

No comments: