Saturday, April 9, 2011

Art Trip

Almost to the Line

Another almost perfect shot. If Matt hadn’t kept winging the pucks at me as I was shooting, I think I could have gotten what I was looking for here. But, I am totally stoked I got the black line in perfect focus. I heart you, 25mm pancake.

Hey Erin!

Hi Erin! Hope your sail is going well. I remember doing that. It sort of sucked. But still, I’d never turn down an opportunity to do it again.

Acrylic

Simple acrylic. Pretty cool. Modern art rocks in my book, and so does sculpture. Bring ‘em together and BOOM!!

A World

There is a huge one of these in Spain. How cool would it be to have a twenty foot tall one of these. I know, anyone short out there who wants to pose next to this one to make it look huge? You’ll have to be about two feet tall and properly proportioned. Together we will make beautiful art.

Art Up Close

Sculpture, up close. The worst thing about these is that you cannot touch them. They look like they would be so fun to touch. The little metal tips would bang against eachother and make such a delightful noise. That’s it, lets go back and vandalize through indifference to the rules.

 

Sadness

One day you will reach the burrito. Don’t loose faith.

At Least not Assless

I’d say this sculpture is half assed, but clearly it is whole assed and half legged.

jon

No comments: