Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More! China Town!

`_C276356

I know Bank of America is not particularly Chinese, but I took it in China Town damnint. 

 _C276357

Even with me thinking that cruising around San Fran in a little go cart would be freakishly awesome, we didn't.  Kat pointed out that they are wicked dangerous, and someone has to drive, i.e. not see the sights.

 _C276359

Something is just not right with this traffic situation.  The light facing us is red, says walk, and people are walking in the other crosswalk.  Maybe its everyone walk time, and all cars stop time?

 _C276363

Apparently to contrast the "Scattered Asshole Chinese Club" someone started the "Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association."

_C276364

Part of being a proper benevolent association is having your front entrance lion crush other smaller front entrance lions.

_C276368

I'm going to go with ginger.  Anthropomorphic singing ginger.

 _C276370

Someday cell phones will have automatic translators.  That way I could find out what this sign says.  Without such real knowledge I'm going to go with "Super Chinese Majong Parlor Alley". 

_C276372

Awesome graffiti truck.  China Town seemed to be the epicenter of this phenomenon.

  _C276374

I was suspicious of this sign's instructions.  For starters, I didn't see any discernable place to lay.  Further, it was awful busy on the sidewalk, and kinda dirty.  I chose to be my own man and keep walking.

  _C276376

I've realized that this post is getting extremely long.  I apologize, but there is more.  Not many, this is the beginning of the downhill walk to the financial district.

_C276379

On the way we passed the other main China Town street.  It's a shame it we didn't get to walk down the other section.  Herb says it isn't nearly as cool.  I hope Herb was right.

 _C276381

The other streets looked higher in proportion of white man.  Which would have made me less of a sore thumb, but probably wouldn't have been as fun.

 _C276382

O.K.!  Kitty says goodbye!  Enjoy, jon

No comments: