Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still Before Noon

_C265844

Back to San Francisco. And still before noon.  I found so many interesting trees.  But also found it is rather difficult to take a picture of a tree.  Who knew.

  _C265885

The Ugli flower (not its real name) was only sometimes ugly.  I liked it and Kat mocked it.  Eventually we saw the ugli flower here in many iterations of color, which you won't get to see now.

 _C265882

I"m stuck.  Trying to balance some thematic shots, with pure timeline shots.  I'm not sure my current hybrid will work.  Right now we are still pre-Herb and pre-noon, but there are several themes in that time.  Houses, Japan Center, and hotel, which all have crossover of their own.

 _C265886

I suppose the thematic work my survive.  Plus, I'll like to highlight some individually.  Basically, I'm a figidty mess who won't stick to a single way of doing things.

_C265841_HotelMoto

Exclamation!  and a weird format of only half capitalized!

 _C265876

Flowers were half blooming.  It must be fun to set up a garden that blooms year round.

  _C265873

I wonder if this congregation is Jewish or Catholic?  Sherith Isreal with a giant stained glassed window seems really strange.

In any event, that's my thematic set of pre-Herb 26th December.  Enjoy, jon

No comments: