Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Milk, Milk, Lemonade,

_C276085

This is how Chocolate is made!  This particular machine is responsible for that smooth creamy taste that only a really nice piece of chocolate has. 

 _C276086_Tunned

To be honest, Ghirardelli chocolate is made across the bay from Ghirardelli square.  Probably not made with cool old belt driven machines, but some disgusting process that includes scary ingredients.  I'm pretty sure this is the first time I paid attention to how Ghirardelli is spelled.  Had I read it before I heard it, I would have no idea how to say it.

 _C276092

An awesome sundae, that's how we finished the first full day.  It was a huge day. HUGE!  Seriously.  I don't think Kat ever fully recovered.  But that's how we roll.  Active, and full bore.  Enjoy, jon

1 comment:

DP said...

I feel really bad that you think Ghirardelli (gear-ar-delli) chocolate is made by using a disgusting process and scary ingredients. I can say, 100%, that it is not. We are in control of the process from cocoa bean to the final product. All the ingredients are of a high caliber. I hope that you had a great experience at our fountain and that you will continue to enjoy Ghirardelli Chocolate for years to come.