Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In Retrospect, Awful, Just Awful.

When They Were Undefeated


I'm still so totally burned out from football. Even with a Super Bowl as exciting as it was, nothing will get rid of the burnout I feel after the Packers lost to the Giants, again. On the last day, after the sunrise and before lunch, Kat and I took our last moments checked into the hotel and used them to swim in the rather vast pools. It was a couple of hours of fun in the sun. After which we just planned on packing up then watching the Packers. We actually got kicked out of this restaurant and had to skip over to a sports bar at half time.

A Better Choice


For the Packer's last win before our hopes and dreams of an undefeated season were dashed, Katherine ordered a delicious treat of French Toast. I, however, was not so bright.


Yeah, That's Ox Tail



I ordered ox tail saimin. Not knowing what it is, I quite literally asked the waitress if it had ox tail in it. She, apparently lying, said no. But when it showed up, it was clearly lopped off chunks of tail in soup. It was terrible, and the most expensive thing on the menu. What on earth was I thinking. At least I accidently ordered a Hawaiian classic soup.

jon





No comments: