Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dog Races, Horse Races


Canebury Park. For one day it was home to more than just horse races. It was also home to all you could eat free hot dogs, "please only two at a time", and the world championship wiener dog races.

P9050837-1

First, The horse races.


P9050875

He just stared, and stared at me as they rode by. Getting whipped the whole time. It was eerie how the horse just singled me out. It also could have been because of my giant camera. I didn't cause them to lose, they were already in fourth.


P9050973-1

A different number 3. The strength is amazing. I highly doubt they aren't drugged up. What is the horse version of steroids?


P9050845

Those jockey's are awfully confident. It would scare the snot out of me. You can feed the companion horses as they come out. Which Samaria thought was awesome.


P9050884

Eventually they would go back to the stables. Which were huge. It is hard to imagine that this huge complex was supported by gambling. Man, people really love gambling.


P9050910-1

The announcer even suggested side-bets on the wiener dog races! Gamblor, how will we ever defeat you?

jon

No comments: