Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Floating - IS Corp Downer Classic

IMG_5149-c






Sometimes the atheletes just seem to float across the racecourse. 


On a seperate note, Google has become rather atrocious in pushing their own products.  I generally write these with Firefox *cough* at work *cough*, where I do not have control over what browser is installed on the computer.  Google seems to be aggresively not making their Blogger product compatible with Firefox. Each time I navigate Blogger it reminds me to "upgrade to Chrome", it deletes what I have written, goes back  to the previous page instead of "backspace" as you would expect it to work, no longer allows me to highlight text, or select text, doesn't allow me to pick a time of day to publish, and many other slights against the user for not participating in Google's attempt at monopoly. Once upon a time, I used to write these on a very nice Microsoft product, which would automagically post these every day, but Google removed that interface loooong ago. So, if you have any ideas how to drop "el Goog" and blog through a different product, I'm all ears.