Friday, December 30, 2011

Landfall - Hawaii

IMG_0213


Again, I do realize that it is mildly insane to be taking pictures of airports all of the time. But, what else am I supposed to do during a layover? Plus, we were really excited to be in Hawaii. First and foremost, because we got off the blasted plane, and second because, well, frankly, WOOOO! Honeymoon!!!!!

IMG_0216


The airport had some good touches, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was an actual translation. But, I'm pretty sure Aloha means mostly hello and goodbye. Which if it meant to love, would be a really odd way to great and leave.
IMG_0220


And then, lunch. Or was it dinner. Linner? Anyway, I had some good local beer to kick off the trip. A good, local, $9 bill.

IMG_0223


It was a good break from traveling.

jon

No comments: