Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stylizing the Stylized

I'm Late to the Party

I wonder if this date is accurate. Did I miss the Ice Age? Damnit, I’m always missing the cool kid parties.

Best Thing Since

Man, that graffiti is the greatest thing ever. I hear people talking about it all the time anything new or innovative is made. ( you get my pun, right? )

Goose

I am amazed at the wildlife along the river. Mostly because it is alive.

Culvert for a Canvas

I found a flickr stream of a guy who climbs in and takes pictures of these culverts. It is really cool stuff. Katherine has banned me from such shenanigans.

Leg

Yeek must be really tall.

Shopping

You would be stunned at how long I can spend taking a picture of a shopping cart. Stunned.

P3317764-1

For some reason I didn’t upload this one to flickr. Strange. I must have rethought how much I liked it. Anyway, now it is on Picasa. Can’t hold me back, I’ll cloud service all over your b*tch *ss.

jon

No comments: