Monday, March 28, 2011


Drip
Drip, drip, drip. It was one of the last days to see the crazy ice formations on the lakefront. You could easily pretend you were on an arctic glacier. Braving the wilds of Antarctica for science and glory. The whole time I was wishing I'd see a penguin.

Photog Show Off

Instead, I saw this crazy guy taking pictures up the glacier's skirt. Hey buddy, maybe the glacier wants a little privacy.

Ice Balls
Snow balls.
Perfect Kayak Day
And there he goes. The craziest man on the lake that day. Just going for a nice little kayak. It was seriously 20 degrees out. Now, I understand where you would get the idea to do something like that, but I'll never understand where you find the crazy to actually go out and do it. However, it was really nice of him to smile when he saw me taking this picture. Thanks guy!
Cold
Scary, I know.
No Lifeguard
I was led to believe there was going to be a lifeguard. Not only am I incensed by that, you seem to be insinuating it is appropriate to be swimming in this weather. When I get a hold of you sign, I'm going to give you a piece of my mind.
jon

No comments: